During the summer of 2014, I went on a 10 day tour with my parents, as part of an MIT alumni trip (my father’s alma mater). Iceland’s unique and stunning landscape is well worth a visit for all curious travelers!
- The Safety of Air Travel
- Magical Iceland: Underground Rivers, Fires, and Elves
- Living on Sharks and the Sea
- Hay is for Horses and Sheep
- Power Underground Iceland
- The Slow and Sudden Movements of Iceland
- Living Under a Volcano
- Why Only Puffins?
- Hunting for Hot Springs in the WIld
- Waterfall Pageant
- Iceland has cities too… and they’re super hip!
- Next Stop: Greenland?
- Christianity in Iceland
3 replies »