Mysteries of Spain
Have you been following Señora Schmalz and her family’s adventures in Spain? Her blog is awesome: http://srainspain.wordpress.com! See if you can find the answers to these mystery questions:
1) Why are these trees “naked” at the bottom?
2) What was being sold out of the back of this vehicle?
3) Why is there a whole village called “Smurf Town?”
4) How do most Spanish speaking people say “bathroom?” What does Sra. Schmalz keep seeing bathrooms called in Spain?
5) Why are so many people gathered in this one city?
I wonder if any of you will be able to answer all five of these trivia questions. As a bonus, see if you can write your own trivia question based on her blog, and put it in the comments below.