Cool Media

Want to see lots of videos from Ukraine, Turkey, China, and more? Visit InnovationOnEarth’s Youtube Page.

Visit our class page on Edmodo!

Check out this short trailer that Ms. Krakauer made before her trip to Ukraine and Turkey. Footage in the video comes from previous travels in El Salvador, Peru, Botswana, South Africa, Zimbabwe, and Mali.  Make sure to come back to read the blog.

Before you go, here’s a few other interesting videos from other interesting websites:

Miniature Earth: What would the world look like if it were only 100 people?

Did You Know? Shift Happens.

28 thoughts on “Cool Media

Comment navigation

1. Mara Mintzer on said:

Sara, your website, blog and video are truly amazing! I love them! I hope to follow along on your adventures.

Love,
    Mara

2. Jonathan D. HB Salk on said:

The advertizement is awsome

3. i like the did you know? video. I’m gonna show it to people because i didn’t know it at all!

4. Aria (HB Keller) on said:

This movie trailer is amazing! Have fun in Turkey and Ukraine! 🙂

5. Maggie T. (HB Edelman) on said:

Those videos are full of really cool info. you should post more if you find any.

• Thanks, Maggie! I will try to post more videos. There are a few others on this site already. Check out the post titled “Ideas Worth Spreading.” I’m going to try to make some videos in Ukraine and Turkey and post those too. Glad you liked these ones.

6. Alisyn T. (HB: keller) on said:

That trailor is awesome! I hope you have a good trip! 🙂 Have fun!

7. Sarah Y. HB Edelman on said:

I also liked the mini earth trailer, it’s interesting. i remember we saw it last year when we were in Q4.

8. Ameya on said:

I really like the trailer and the did you know videos! Really interesting! 🙂

~Ameya HB Edelman

9. Ameya, Alisyn, and Sarah — thanks for your feedback! I will try to post more videos soon. Glad you liked these ones.

10. Sarah Y. HB Edelman on said:

Have fun in Ukraine! This must be so exciting for you! Can you post about some of the people you meet?

• simone m hb:edelman on said:

wow the did you know video was AWSOME! i loved it. it really taught me things that i didnt know and they were very interesting

11. Lovinia on said:

those clips of your other travels are really cool!

12. anna from HB Edelman on said:

holy moly!!!! i just watched the Did You Know Video with BOTH my parents, and i was really surprised by all the facts of the world. My dad clapped at the end of the video, and my mom thinks it’s REALLY good, and SUPER informational. we all watched the Minature Earth Video, too. My mom repeats the words: “Appreciate what you have.” – Minature Earth after we watched both videos. right now, i feel really thankful for what i have.
    i thought the video of your traveling video (1st one) was really cool, too! it was really creative of you when you finished off the end part with something that you usually see at the end of movie commercials! it was really cool!
    and 1 more thing…
    i don’t mean to be repetative or anything, but you should add/create more videos like the ones above, you can learn a lot about the world just by watching a few videos!
    who knew?
    just like the saying: “You learn something new everyday.”
    Have fun on your trip! ;D

13. ethan from HB salk have fun in Ukraine

14. Claire on said:

For “Miniature Earth” I am richer than 75% of all of them… (I have a closet, a bed, a roof, a house, and a refirdgerator.
    Also, I think that those video’s are cool!

15. jimmy foye on said:

that looks fun to be with a giraffe

Comment navigation